QUAKERS FRIARS AT CABOT CIRCUS
FRI & SAT 11AM – 9PM
SUN 11AM – 6PM
Come and see the first ever street food festival in Quakers Friars at Cabot Circus! Taking place over three days from Friday 18th to Sunday 20th May, the festival will feature some of the UK’s finest ‘food trucks’ offering a variety of delicious street cuisine as seen on London’s Southbank.
Colston Hall will also host a live stage throughout the event which will showcase some of Bristol’s best new musical talent featuring a range of local bands playing folk, acoustic and world music, performances every lunchtime, afternoon and evening.
Enjoy a mixture of street food & drink stalls, add a dash of great live music and you’ve got all the ingredients to make a real family-friendly carnival atmosphere!
Some of the vendors appearing include:
• The Swallow Bakery: boutique bakery offering speciality cupcakes and dessert pies
• The Hungry Gecko: Masterchef finalist Jackie Kearney, specialising in vegetarian Asian street food
• What the Dickens: iconic British dishes and revived vintage recipes
• Café Mor: seafood specialists from Pembrokeshire and winner of the British Street Food Award 2011
• Big Apple Hot Dogs: inspired by New York, made using only natural and free-range ingredients
• Byron Burgers: proper burgers and the ultimate in comfort food
• Churros Bros: chocolatey warm churros
I’m seriously excited about this event – make sure you head down if you’re free that weekend!