From March 4th to 10th, Bristol’s Pieminister will be celebrating Pie Week 2019 with a full week of pie deals – and a new pie, too.
The full details are over on their blog, but in short, you can expect the following in their Stokes Croft, Broad Quay and St Nicks stores…
- Mothership Monday (4th March): All Motherships for £5
- VIPie Tuesday (5th March): 2-4-1 pie meals for the whole day for pie fan club members only
- Happy HumpDay (6th March): Happy hour all day in Pieminister restaurants
- Thankful Thursday (7th March): 50p from every pie meal sold will be donated to FRANK Water
- Pieday Friday Golden Ticket Giveaway (8th March): Buy a pie and get a scratchcard for the chance to win free food on Fridays at Pieminister for a whole year
- Super Tower Saturday (9th March): Two pies with mash, mushy peas and gravy for £10
- Sunday Funday (10th March): A Sunday Best and a Sundae for £10 in all Pieminister restaurants
And that’s not all. For the month of March only, they’re releasing a brand new limited addition pie…named Lady BaBaa. With British lamb in season, it combines the meat with root vegetables, red wine and rosemary.
There are plenty of gluten-free and vegan pies on offer and included in the Pie Week deals too – it’s not just for the meat eaters! For the full Pie Week line-up at Pieminister, visit the blog. And book a table here, if any of the deals are whetting your appetite…