50g potato, cubed
10g chilli peppers
150g orecchiette pasta
60g parsley, chopped
100ml white wine
50g shallots, chopped
40g pecorino shavings
1. Cook the mussels with white wine, parsley, chopped chilli, half the amount of shallots and garlic.
2. Strain the mussel stock and set aside.
3. Remove the mussel meat from the shells.
4. Cook the potato, pasta and broccoli separately and set aside.
5. When serving sweat the remaining shallots in a little olive oil, add the potato, pasta, mussel meat and cover with the mussel stock. Bring to the boil and finish with fresh chopped parsley, grated pecorino and large rustic grilled crouton
Recipe submitted by…